What is TeaZa®?
TeaZa is an all-natural energy supplement formulated by Brent Agin MD to provide a healthy alternative to traditional energy supplements. Dr. Agin created TeaZa to deliver safe, smoothenergy and increased mental alertness and focus without the harmful crash often associated with many energy supplements. Herbs and vitamins are packed into a small pouch, which can be enjoyed with water as a tea or placed directly in your mouth between your lip and gums. You can connect with Dr. Agin on facebook at www.facebook.com/BrentAginMD and Twitter at https://twitter.com/BrentAgin_MD.
Benefits of using TeaZa® Energy
- Increases energy and focus
- Heightens mental focus
- Provides oral stimulation—substitute for gum, mints, seeds or tobacco products
- Curbs cravings for snacks or tobacco products
- Great taste—long lasting flavor
How to pop a pouch
Make your mouth happy™ and pop a pouch in your mouth! Let it rest beside your cheek for up to hours. You can also pop a pouch or two in a bottle of water for a smooth energy tea—no steeping required.
How much caffeine is in each pouch?
TeaZa® Energy contains below the FDA recommended amount of caffeine, known as Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS), which is less than 70mg. TeaZa® has approximately 50mg.
- Cool Mint Chill – Caffeine Free
- Black Cherry
- Bang’n Black Cherry Bomb
- Tropical Chill – Caffeine Free
- Spicy Cinnamon
- Fire (CAUTION it’s hot—no joke)
Each powerful TeaZa® pouch is sugar free, gluten-free, nut-free, vegan, contains no calories and is packed with the herbs and vitamins listed below. To explore the benefits of each herb and vitamin and for a complete list of ingredients specific to flavor check out The Science Behind TeaZa®
- Green tea leaf (Camellia sinensis)
- Yerba mate leaf (Ilex paraguariensis)
- Eleuthero root (Eleutherococcus senticosus)
- Rhodiola root (Rhodiola rosea)
- Panax ginseng root (Panax ginseng)
- Gymnema leaf (Gymnema sylvestre)
- Vitamin B3 (as niacin)
- Vitamin B5 (as di-calcium pantothenate)