Green Tea Leaf(Camellia Sinensis)
The many health benefits of green tea leaf have been touted for thousands of years. It is known to protect against carcinogenesis, boost metabolism, increase energy levels and improve mental performance. Green tea consumption is proven to prevent all causes of death, suppress tumors, protect against neurodegeneration, prevent and reverse metabolic syndrome, prevent obesity, prevent cancer, reduce LDL cholesterol levels and more.
A vitamin that is important for general good health and is best known for its ability to improve cholesterol levels and lower cardiovascular risk. It is known to help reduce hardening of the arteries and significantly lowers the risk of a second heart attack for those who have had one.
A vitamin that helps with metabolism and promotes healthy skin. It is naturally abundant in plants and animals including meat, vegetables, cereal grains, legumes, eggs, and milk. Pantothenic acid is important for our bodies to properly use carbohydrates, proteins, and lipids and for healthy skin.
A small amount (.10 mg) of zero calorie sweetener.
Plant/vegetable based glycerin is used to keep the product moist without added humidity.
An organic acid that acts as an antioxidant and is found naturally in many fruits, most notably lemons and limes. Antioxidants protect body cells from damaging effects such as aging, heart disease and cancer.
Approximately 50 mg. of caffeine—naturally derived from coffee beans—which is below the FDA recommended amount Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) and is the equivalent to one cup of medium body coffee.
Ingredients Specific to Flavors
- Peppermint: Peppermint leaf, Peppermint oil
- Black Cherry: Water, Natural cherry flavor, Citric acid, Cherry, Habanero pepper
- Spicy Cinnamon: Cinnamon bark , Cayenne pepper
- Coffee: Coffee, Cayenne pepper
- Fire: Natural lemon-lime flavor, Cayenne pepper
- Cool Mint (caffeine free): Peppermint oil, Peppermint leaf and Relora®–an all-natural dietary supplement to alleviate stress developed from a blend of ingredients used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for centuries containing Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense.
- Wintergreen: Wintergreen Leaf, Wintergreen oil
- Wintergreen Chill: Wintergreen Leaf, Wintergreen oil, Chamomile flower and extract